How did we get here!?

Well well well - welcome to the chapters of my travels. Where we end up, well we're still trying to figure that out. For now, how about I tell how it all started. 

So I grew up in New York in Westchester County right outside Manhattan. Got a Business Degree at Ithaca College but really had no idea what I wanted to do. Even during my school year I changed my major 3 times! However, my favorite bit was deciding to head to Australia for a semester abroad. Beaches, weather and freedom. 

Fast forward a few years and ya girl is working in the City - fitness going, social butterfly and making some money and that lasted me a good bit until Covid. Had a boyfriend and we moved in together and kinda spiraled a bit - lots of drinking and confusion about my future. Well, that was a really tough low for me and getting out of the relationship and moving back home relieved some internal stress which then led me working for a Wealth Management Firm and it was there where I couldn't see myself continuing this corporate dance. There was pressure to decide to be invested in this job or travel. I've always wanted to live abroad and now was the time to decide. So with a cousin out in Australia already - I decided to head to Sydney on the Working Holiday Visa for New Year 2023 and where the adventures began!





Create Like A Child - Edit Like a scientist 

Comments

Popular Posts